Issue with withdrawl options with WCFM plugin on a wordpress woocommerce multivendor site

rbajrac
New Community Member

In my woocommerce multivendor store created on WordPress using WCFM plugin, the withdrawal approval option does not work for the site administrator to approve the withdrawal requests put by store vendors. 

When the approve button pressed the following error message comes up: Withdrawal Requests partially processed, check log for more details.

When checking the logs, below message comes up:

2020-02-23T06:07:38+00:00 ERROR #000003 - PayPal payment processing failed: {"name":"AUTHORIZATION_ERROR","message":"Authorization error occurred.","debug_id":"e9992c1628225","information_link":"https:\/\/developer.paypal.com\/docs\/api\/payments.payouts-batch\/#errors","links":[]}
2020-02-23T06:07:38+00:00 ERROR #000003 - payment processing failed: Something went wrong please try again later.

How to fix this issue?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

MTS-Aaron
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @rbajrac 

From the looks of that error, your account may not be enabled for that feature.

My recommendation would be to reach out to support using the "Help & Contact" link at the bottom of this page and ask for the Mass Payment feature to be enabled on your account. That is the particular feature that this plugin seems to rely on to "payout" vendors. 

Hope this helps and let me know how it turns out!

-Aaron

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.