Built marketplace for 1.5 year, now Paypal stops Adaptive Payments

roqstar
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

For over 1.5 years we build a startup company platform which also costed over $50'000. The marketplace is built with Paypal Parallel Payments at it's core. We wanted to switch from sandbox to live mode 2 days ago and it turns out that the AppID was missing. We set up our application on 30 November 2017 (prior to 1st of December) but needed to get a legal document for the company. Now we are told that Adaptive Payments is stopped.

After fixing thousands and thousands of problems this can't be true. It's like a nightmare that I'm holding the legal document in my hands just 8 hours later than the 1st of December and can't add/upload the legal document any more.

Me and my team worked so hard put our sweat into this project for countless days and night over 1 year and solved thousands and thousands of problems to build this plaftorm. Now we can't add this simple document anymore. All we need to do is to be able to add the legal document.

I already contacted support and am sure there's a way to finalize the application so the legal documents can be added but this is like a shock for our company. Ten thousands of customers awaiting the release asap.

Kind Regards

ROQSTAR Ltd.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

MTS_Andre

Hi, if you had already sent the request for an AppID and then you didn't attach  the legal document you can check out with the App review Team, I am sure that the document can be sent through. Please open a request to MTS to double check, open a ticket with us by loading this link https://www.paypal-techsupport.com/ and at the bottom click on "Contact Support", thanks.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.