Where is the transaction ID if you paid as a guest instead of logging into your account?

steske0919
New Community Member

Where is the transaction ID if you paid as a guest instead of logging into your account?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

justmary37
Contributor
Contributor

my email is: *email removed by mod* 

In eBay: my screen name is   *removed by mod* 

I am getting an error message...The login link in your transaction is invalid.  Why  How do I fix it

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Frank
Administrator
Administrator

Hi steske0919 and justmary37,

Welcome to the community!

steske0919,  the transaction ID is provided in the email receipt that is sent after the payment was initiated.  If you're not finding the email, check your spam or junk mail folder.  If you contact customer support, we can also provide you with the transaction ID or resend the email receipt.

justmary37,

That is a very peculiar error.  What were you trying to do when this error appeared? Make a purchase? Log into your PayPal account?

I recommend clearing your cookies and cache files in your browser to see if that helps.  If you were trying to log into PayPal from the PayPal home page, make sure that you aren't using any bookmarks.  Manually type in paypal.com in your browser to log in.

I hope this helps! 🙂

- Frank

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. 🙂 Thanks!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.