Updating photobucket.

JoADa
New Community Member

I've gotten a new credit card and the way photobucket has the payment set up, is that I have to go through paypal.

When I went through paypal, I don't see a way to edit or switch from my old credit card to the new one.

The old one will be expiring in a few days which is also when the payment for photobucket needs to be renewed and I was wondering that when the old one expire, will they still be able to get their payment by the time it's due?

The reason I ask is that when I try to remove the credit card that's about to expire it gives me warnings about my subscriptions giving me the feeling that when that card expire, PB won't be able to get their payment through the new card.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Misty11
Advisor
Advisor

Hello JoADa,

What I would suggest to do is add the new credit card to your PayPal account and then see if you are able to update the credit card to bill from Photobucket. From reviewing the Photobucket website, it appears they accept PayPal or a Credit Card.

I hope this helps.

Smiley HappyMisty

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.