Transaction History

Totalk9
New Community Member

For over a week now every time I put in a date range for my transaction history it tells me it is unavailable and try again later.  I have called the number and after being on hold for over 45 minutes each time I just hang up.  Has also wanted me to verify that I am the owner of the account which I have never seen before.  Any help is greatly appreciated. 

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Andy

Totalk9- Sorry to hear you're having trouble with our system.  What it sounds like is our internal security wants to make sure it's you that's trying to access sensitive information.  So my question is, are you traveling, or have moved since the last time you accessed your history, or using a different computer?  There's a lot of different reasons why our system may be concerned with who's accessing your account, so I would recommend giving us a call (we may be a tad busy sometimes, but I don't know of a time recently where PayPal's hold has been anywhere near 45 minutes) so we can look over your account and see what we can do to fix this.

Andy

Login to Me Too

rickinarizona1
New Community Member

I get the same error message, so this is a paypal issue, not anyone's computer.....PLEASE FIX THIS!!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.