Can't change primary email address

MarkWallace101
Contributor
Contributor

Hi folks,

I have a premier account with two email addresses, both confirmed.  When I try to change my primary email address from one to the other, I get a message stating "You have set a new primary email address.", but it never actually changes it.

I have selected the other email address and clicked "confirm" and I get the message "This email address has already been confirmed."

I've submitted two email requests for help, but both times they have emailed back saying the issue is resolved, except it's not.   Does anyone have any ideas about this?  I'll call the customer service line as a last option, but I was hoping to resolve this electronically.

thanks for any help.

Mark

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Welcome to the boards!

I'm sorry that this change is not completing for you.  The best choice at this point is to give PayPal a call to have them look at the email address; an old account could be causing the problem.  Click on the "contact us" link at the bottom of any page to get in touch with us via phone.

Hope this helps!

Adrian

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!

Did my post solve the issue? If so, please accept it as a solution!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.