Adding email address results in error page

dilwad
Contributor
Contributor

HI guys, I'm having an issue adding an email address to my account. My eBay and paypal accounts use different emails and when I sold an item I accidentally used the ebay email for the sell instead of my paypal email. I thought I could just create a paypal account and quickly transfer the funds to my original account but after creating it I saw that I could save the hassle and just add the email to my existing account so I closed the new account. Apparently that was an accident because now I can add other emails but not the one I need. When I try to add it I get the "Sorry-Your last action could not be completed" error page. The buyer is getting antsy and I would like to resolve this problem as quickly as possible. Please Help!

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

dilwad
Contributor
Contributor

Well I couldn't get the email to work so I had the buyer cancel his payment and I sent him a payment request. Still, would have been nice to have just added the email to my account but I guess it worked out.

Login to Me Too

sinpayyr
Contributor
Contributor

i am having same issue its ben 36 hours paypal isnt good company they dont care

Login to Me Too

powers84
New Community Member

I am trying to add an second email address to my paypal account and it's giving me: 

Sorry — your last action could not be completed

If you were making a purchase or sending money, we recommend that you check both your PayPal account and your email for a transaction confirmation after 30 minutes.

If you came to this page from another website, please return to that site (don't use your browser's Back button) and restart your activity.

If you came from PayPal's website, click the PayPal logo in the upper-left corner to return to our home page and restart your activity. You might have to log in again.

What can I do to add my email??

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.