game changers for me

peterhedstrom
New Community Member

I have an open case AGAINST paypal wirh the Better Business Bureau. They are for two small issues, but they are game changers for me and alot of my friends which I hope will make this go intensly mad viral I hope.    Here it is: I have 14 cnadian dollars in a account i opened over a year ago. This was my toe in the water test so i could jump into the wunnerfull world of online shopping.... Right away Problems always a sign...sign up was a three 3 time starter slow... Then of course the 2 two deposits ,  ,  bam bam    hey lookin up, i am liken this. Then no activity for a while , disability has a way of adjusting iTinerarys quickly. Wow For only $7.99 I can stream in tv shows and a lot of them   if the ads are to believed, c, I still have not been allowed to use  MY CASH ,,,,,, the $14.00 that i trustingly  let me say that I was disappointed that they would not pass on the money to their own clients... to have tv bcause u need a CCrd tomake sure your cash is..... This is where I lose the logic of paypals behavoir                   #1) 7.99 $      #2) 2.99 $ a FlashGame.

Por Le meme raison aw oh. But I can live with those growing pains.   Now when i go to withdraw my 14.00 $s They tell me that the minamum withdrawal is 15.oo$.   When on the same website the charge of 50 cents to withdraw $14.50 or less and free on up untill150.00. All i have to do is deposit one 1 more dollar the i am at 15.00  Doh   So please friends pass

@iodio wrote:

how do i add my canada trust debit card?

peterhedstrom
this on To people as an acknowledgement  and the other one 2   thanx   u can  easily  send one  or

Your td card needs to be entered in the dialog box after the statement: enter your FULL account #s in the dialog box.

it took me three different times sending it through. it might be a case of some sort of discrimmination.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.