Confirming Email Address

xiungan
New Community Member

Has this happened to anyone before? I'm trying to confirm my email address and every time I click the link to get another confirmation email sent it NEVER arrives in my inbox. I also do check my junk folder to make sure it doesn't end up there but there's nothing in it to begin with... I tried contacting paypal with this problem but all they sent to me in reply was useless information on how to add money onto my paypal account... 

How am I suppose to confirm my email if the confirmation email never gets sent to me?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Denum
Contributor
Contributor
I am having the same problem......I think they (Paypal) are sending the confirmation e-mail to my old address which was eliminated by my internet cable provider. Then I sent a email to Paypal support explaining in detail my problem and never recieved a reply back. WOW I guess they don't like making money off me.
Login to Me Too

Allborn
New Community Member

I am also having the same problem. So far every topic I pull up for this subject doesn't have any answers/explanations. Has anyone resolved this issue in the past?

Login to Me Too

basmit1
Contributor
Contributor

I am getting the confirmation sent to my inbox but it still shows unconfirmed in my paypal account.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.