Add TD Canada Trust EasyWeb Account to PayPal

ZTian
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

Is there a way I can add a TD Canada Trust EasyWeb Account to PayPal? Has anyone from Canada does this before and does it work? And if it does, where can I get the right information to add the account?

Thanks in advance!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PARANOID365
Contributor
Contributor

Hey ZTian, you can definitely use your TD Canada Trust account with Paypal. I have done it and it is very easy. All you need to do is:

1. Go to your Paypal preferences.
  2.  Click on the link, "add a bank account".
  3. Enter your bank information that is requested, which is: a) Your bank transit #. b)Your bank institution #. c) Your bank account #.  (I find the best way to locate the info is via the bottom of 1 of your cheques, or if you don't have one, you can call the 1-800 Easyline #, and they will give you the info. you need. Just let them know exactly the info. Paypal is requesting.
  4.  After submitting your info. wait a couple of business days, and then follow the instructions Paypal gave you when you submitted your bank Info. You will need 2 enter the 2 small $$ amounts Paypal deposited in your account, on to the bank confirmation page within your Paypal account.
  5. Bingo, your done Smiley Happy
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.