Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

send money from debit mastercard to paypal wallet

SOLVED
Highlighted
Contributor

send money from debit mastercard to paypal wallet

Hello guys just need some help. i sent 6 EUR from my debit mastercard to paypal IBAN and the money doesnt appear in my paypal wallet. im waiting at least an hour and nothing..any ideas whats going on?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: send money from debit mastercard to paypal wallet

Hi grigoriskapa,

Great question! Transfers to your PayPal balance typically take 2-3 business days to arrive. Sometimes, the processing time is faster than this, however it is typically not the case. You would need to wait for this time frame to complete to receive the funds in your account. Hopefully the funds arrive soon!

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
1 REPLY 1

Re: send money from debit mastercard to paypal wallet

Hi grigoriskapa,

Great question! Transfers to your PayPal balance typically take 2-3 business days to arrive. Sometimes, the processing time is faster than this, however it is typically not the case. You would need to wait for this time frame to complete to receive the funds in your account. Hopefully the funds arrive soon!

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.