cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Things don't appear to be working at the moment. Please try again later." When converting currency

DonnyOnigiri
Contributor

"Things don't appear to be working at the moment. Please try again later." When converting currency

Hello,

I am just trying to convert currency from USD to my local currency. I keep getting this error message ""Things don't appear to be working at the moment. Please try again later." and it wouldn't let me convert my money. I only have a personal account. Thank you to anyone who sees this

paypal.png

64 REPLIES 64
fnotorio
Contributor

Re: "Things don't appear to be working at the moment. Please try again later." When conver

I am also receiving that error and i dont know why
Neil0909
Contributor

Re: "Things don't appear to be working at the moment. Please try again later." When conver

Me too tbh
fnotorio
Contributor

What is happening paypal?!
Nafyoume
New Community Member

Currency Error

I would like to ask, why I cannot convert my Currency to another currency? is there an update? Thanks

MarellaIsabel
New Community Member

I can't convert any currencies

I can't convert any currencies in my account, this is the first time that happened to me. Any thought about this?
louisandriaaan
New Community Member

Paypal coversion from dollars to peso not processing

Hi,

I am trying to convert my balance right now to Philippine Peso but it is not going through. A prompt saying that "We’re sorry, things don’t appear to be working right now. Try again later." Why is this happening? And when will it get fixed?

niniiie
Contributor

Re: Error in converting USD to PHP

I successfully converted mine.

I fixed this between 9:30 PM - 9:40 PM

I got the error from Firefox browser so I switched to Chrome.

Here's my steps:
1. Open Chrome. Do not open paypal yet.
2. Press Control + H to go to history

3. Hover to "Clear browsing data" and click it. A new tab named "Settings" will open

4. On the "Clear browsing data" window, click "Advanced"

5. Time range must be "All time" and I checked all the boxes
6. Clear data

7. Once data is cleared, sign in to your paypal account, got to wallet, and try converting currency from USD to PHP.

I hope this step by step help

juliamichaela
Contributor

Error when converting currency

Trying to convert USD to Philippine peso. Error message is “We’re sorry, things don’t appear to be working right now. Try again later.“
PayPal_Siobhan2

Re: Error when converting currency

Hi juliamichaela, 

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum, and welcome as a new member! 

We are aware of an issue affecting a customer's ability to change the currency on their PayPal account. Our teams are actively working to resolve this as quickly as possible. 

- Siobhan