New to the community? Welcome! Please read our Community Rules and Guidelines
I am just trying to convert currency from USD to my local currency. I keep getting this error message ""Things don't appear to be working at the moment. Please try again later." and it wouldn't let me convert my money. I only have a personal account. Thank you to anyone who sees this
I am trying to convert my balance right now to Philippine Peso but it is not going through. A prompt saying that "We’re sorry, things don’t appear to be working right now. Try again later." Why is this happening? And when will it get fixed?
I successfully converted mine.
I fixed this between 9:30 PM - 9:40 PM
I got the error from Firefox browser so I switched to Chrome.
Here's my steps:
1. Open Chrome. Do not open paypal yet.
2. Press Control + H to go to history
3. Hover to "Clear browsing data" and click it. A new tab named "Settings" will open
4. On the "Clear browsing data" window, click "Advanced"
5. Time range must be "All time" and I checked all the boxes
6. Clear data
7. Once data is cleared, sign in to your paypal account, got to wallet, and try converting currency from USD to PHP.
I hope this step by step help
Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum, and welcome as a new member!
We are aware of an issue affecting a customer's ability to change the currency on their PayPal account. Our teams are actively working to resolve this as quickly as possible.