"EMERGENCE" - LONG TIME I CANT ADD MY VISA DEBIT CARD ON MY PAYPAL ACCOUNT !!! - "EMERGENCE"

Klajva
Contributor
Contributor

Dear users and others,
For 15 days I've been trying to record my Visa debit card in a paypal account, where I already have one Master card, and I'm continuously dumping the following
"We were unable to process your credit card registration at this time. We apologize for the inconvenience. Please try again at a later date."
With my card issuer, I went through in detail everything I needed to check if the card was ok and it was confirmed that it was, since I had other money transactions with it when I paid.
On January 8, 2019, it was confirmed with the issuer that it was attempted to take $ 1.00 by paypal, but at that moment there were no luck since the card was issued only on that day.
After that, when the fortunes were paid to the card; she never succeeded in getting hacked, and I do not know the reason for that, and luck is still on my paypal account.
Please somebody help me, since everything is ok with the card and with all the other details about this, but there is something to it. Perhaps the paypal service service will try to see the error mentioned in the text before (under the quotation marks) and possibly remove a jam that does not allow the recording of my Visa card.
It's very urgent and I would like to be able to talk directly with someone, but it's impossible now
Thank you once again for your satisfaction and I hope you have an immediate response and almost successful

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Subtopewdiepie
New Community Member
Maybe try to contact your bank or retry linking it! Have a nice day
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.