money on hold

stefaniana
Contributor
Contributor

i recently sold a t shirt on the BUMP app and it was through pay pal.I got the money but they are on hold.The second i shipped through the romanian postage i put the shipping details in the app and on paypal.the item has arrived because i got the message from the buyer but my money is still on hold."This payment is in your on hold balance. Update your shipping info or order status to get your funds sooner."  this is what it says but it has frikin arrived :)).i put the same details again it says that there is  already a shipment  with the provided number.what do i do?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Teslafan101
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

is there a tracking number which shows it has been delivered?

Login to Me Too

stefaniana
Contributor
Contributor

i sent it with the romanian postage so you can imagine its no the top delivery choice and it doesnt show much.it does have a tracking number and when i put it on the romanian postage website it only says it has left the country on the 18th of july.i got the message on the 29th that it arrived and the buyer was pleased.the thing is that i delivered it with the option that the buyer has to sign that he got it and it could be that the courier needs to arrive back in the country to confirm the delivery.if you want i can give you the  tracking number.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.