i cant link my debit card into paypal account

jabeer
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Iam  unable to link my debit card with bank account . it pops up an text like (We're not able to process your request right now. Please try again later.)

help me out!

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@jabeer 

As you have not added your country to your community profile or said in your post then we can't help at the moment (Paypal varies a lot country to country).

Surely your debit card is already linked to your bank account??? Or do you mean paypal account?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

jabeer
Contributor
Contributor

@kernowlass 

I am from India and i am using visa debit card and i am having a trouble in linking a new visa card into my paypal account i already linked my bank account but i dont know why iam having a trouble in linking my visa card to paypal account when ever i try to add a new visa card it display "We're sorry. We're not able to process your request right now. Please try again later." . I need a quick solution becouse i cant do any sort of payment without linking my visa card to my paypal account

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Donna

Hello jabeer,

Welcome to the PayPal community and thank you for your post. 

As your question is very account specific, I would advise you to contact our customer care department who can help you further. You can do this by clicking on the Help and Contact link at the bottom of every PayPal page to check what your contact options are. You can also contact us via our Facebook Page or Twitter @askPayPal.

-Donna

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.