Yellow exclamation mark on "linking your bank account" hyperlink in "business set-up" secton

warpan
Contributor
Contributor

I have confirmed my bank account and also confirmed a debit card linked to the same account and hence as per the FAQ linked: https://www.paypal.com/in/smarthelp/article/why-haven't-i-received-the-2-small-deposits-from-paypal-... my bank account should be confirmed immediately which is indeed the case, as when i click on my bank account, the status is mentioned as confirmed.

But there is an yellow exclamation mark on the "linking your bank account" link in the "business set-up" section and i have no clue why? Customer service of Paypal is also not available at the moment due the Corona-virus crisis. Any solutions or suggestions would be appreciated.

And i have not received any small deposits (which i should not because the status of my account being shown is confirmed)in my bank account yet and it has been more than 15 days.

P1.PNGP2.PNGP3.PNGP4.PNG

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

GG928
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee
Hi. Thank you for reaching out to us. You can go to wallet and then click the bank account that you would like to confirm. Below that, you should see the CONFIRM BANK option. Here's the article to further assist you: https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/how-do-i-confirm-my-bank-account-faq3045?app=searchAutoC... Normally that 2 small deposits will show up on your bank statement within 2-3 business days. Hope this helps. Stay safe.
Login to Me Too

warpan
Contributor
Contributor

I have clicked the bank account, the confirm bank option is not there, instead the status is being shown as confirmed.P2.PNG

Login to Me Too

Lokesh99
Contributor
Contributor
Same thing is happening with me in the status it says confirmed but the yellow exclamatory mark is still there.... I think that is the reason my withdraw to bank account from paypal hasn't been showing in my bank account please help
Login to Me Too

7-t
Contributor
Contributor
I'm experiencing the exact same problem, Please tell, how to sort out this problem.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.