Withdrawal Limit - Account Is Verified, Business Setup Not Working

taub
Contributor
Contributor

Hi all, Have been on the phone with paypal numerous times over the past few weeks and they've unfortunately been of very little help. Trying to withdraw to a Bank Account (which has been confirmed, over a week ago). Credit Card on file has also been verified - the account is a 'Verified Paypal Member'. However, there is still a 'withdrawal limit' which I cannot access or change. I was told to complete the steps in 'Business Setup'. 

Steps are:

Confirm Email (Confirmed)

Link Bank Account (Linked and Confirmed)

Choose Your Payment Methods - This is where I'm stuck...no matter what I do, the 'payment method' setup is forever in progress. Even after creating an invoice, sending to another account I have, and paying it. Still no check mark beside Choose Payment Methods. I only Checked off 'get paid via online invoicing', still says setup in progress. Tried with Ebay and Website...nothing. I'm completely stuck and not even Paypal knows what to do... Hoping someone can help so I can get to that last step "Lift Limits and Move Funds Easily".

Thank you in advance. 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.