Withdraw Money Into my bank account

Hannahknibbs
New Community Member

I’ve been trying now for 5 hours to withdraw money into my bank account to pay my phone bill, but PayPal keeps saying “sorry we can’t process this at this time please try again later” I’ve even deleted and re added my card as well as restart my phone incase it was that. Really need help, starting to stress out as I need to pay my phone bill, and I can’t pay it through PayPal.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Hannahknibbs

You can't withdraw to a debit or credit card in the UK.

You can only withdraw to a linked bank account.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Hannahknibbs
New Community Member
How would I go about doing that? My card is added to paypal, I just need to put money into it. I’ve done it before but can’t remeber exactly how. Thank you!
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Hannahknibbs

You may have had a refund automatically returned to the card that was used to make the payment in the first place but you would never have been able to withdraw to that card in the past.

You can't withdraw to a debit card in the UK as I have already told you, you need to link and add a BANK ACCOUNT.

See link.

https://www.paypal.com/uk/smarthelp/article/can-i-withdraw-money-to-my-credit-card-faq859

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.