Very Disappointed in PP's Refunding System

Al-Anany
Contributor
Contributor

I've created a shopify website for a client, which automatically linked my paypal account that I seldom use.

A couple of weeks later, I find in my visa card that two customers paid through the client's website to my paypal, which transfered to my card. Then they asked for refunds, which made my account in the negative balance.

I struggled to put it in the positive balance because I can't link a bank account with my paypal, and I tried withdrawing from different credit cards which led to nothing and different errors.

In the end, I transfered from different friends accounts to my account, which made me go back in the positive.

But now, when I issue a refund, PP says not enough balance. They're asking for a refund of 78CHF and 612CHF, while I transfered more than USD700.

I don't know what to do, and the support is taking forever to respond, and these customers are threatening me with legal action, even though it's not really my fault.

Can anyone help?

Thanks,

Al

Al-Anany_0-1590411896516.png

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.