Settings

AlexVov
Contributor
Contributor
I’m trying to link my bank account so I can deposit a refund I recently received on my paypal to my bank account. After I finished installing my card in PayPal it asked to see if I’ve seen any deposits on my bank account and to write them in order to make it official. The problem is I don’t see any deposits on my bank account... and I don’t know why... can you help me???
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_JonK

Hello @AlexVov,

Thanks for reaching out that's a great question. Here's a Help Center article that should help explain Confirming Your Bank and the random deposit process. Normally it can take around 3-5 business days for the deposits to show.

Cheers,

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

PayPal_JonK

Hello @AlexVov,

Thanks for reaching out that's a great question. Here's a Help Center article that should help explain Confirming Your Bank and the random deposit process. Normally it can take around 3-5 business days for the deposits to show.

Cheers,

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.