Serious glitch with paypal account

lentustv
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

so i have old paypal account which is business type so just couple days ago i added my credit card to it (debit) everything is fine at this point then people tried to send my money they got error saying that payments can be only made trough website something like this, so it means that my account has limits because my balance is 0.00 so i have to transfer money from bank to paypal so then as far as i know they will remove limit from my account, but i cant bank account because IBAN code is wrong which is XXXX XXXX XXXX XXXX i have no idea why it wont let me when people from same country made it which is "Swedbank" and i checked that IBAN code like 10 times everything was fine, then i though my account is glitched i tried to deactivate/close my account, well it gave me error saying that, they cant confirm that its me, so okay i though i will remove bank information then, guess what i cant do it to it gives some kind of error that need to be reported so at this point i cant deactivate/close my account i cant remove bank information then i tried to contact support, guess what i cant even send a message to them it gives error to, basically people told me that my account vps is frozen something like this so its bugged. So i created this new account messaged paypal because with this account i can send message to them so i told them to delete or remove bank information from that paypal account because i will use this one. 

Any more ideas what to do if they wont solve this?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

lentustv
Contributor
Contributor

bump. Any help, paypal support is not respond. Jesus **bleep**ing christ its global **bleep** but you cant get any help.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@lentustv

Just working my way through posts in this section and saw yours.

I would have helped until I saw your disgusting second post.

Good luck, bye.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

lentustv
Contributor
Contributor

So whats the point of your comment if you said you dont want to help so we can call it as a free-post i should report you.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.