Refund

GWC
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I'm in UK and have had a refund from Argos. The transaction shows in my PayPal account as being a refund. Paypal is linked to my bank account. Could anyone advise how long it takes for the refund to show up in my bank. It's been a week since Argos issued the refund.  Thanks

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@GWC 

https://www.paypal.com/uk/smarthelp/article/FAQ1212

If you funded the original payment to the seller from your bank account or a card then once marked refunded it will automatically go back to that bank account or card. Paypal say allow 30 days although its normally much quicker than that, country dependent.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

GWC
Contributor
Contributor

Hi

Thanks for replying. I paid for the item via my bank account, according to the blurb on PayPal it's supposed to take 3 to 5 days for the money to get in the bank, it's been two weeks now. I've checked with PayPal UK on one of their None Human services and have been informed the money should have been in the bank by now. I've tried for about an hour to talk to someone "Human" but have had no success, it just keeps going round in circles!! Do you have the procedure for doing this? Sorry to ramble on but it's over 300 quid and I could use the money.

Thanks and regards

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.