Pending payment

Rodney69
Contributor
Contributor
I transferred £60 from my PayPal to my bank account on the 12th may still not recieved it in my bank still saying pending never had this problem before any help appreciated
Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

Rodney69
Contributor
Contributor
Thankyou no its not good enough how do i get compensation i cannot even get through to paypal
Login to Me Too

Sami1989
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone had any luck with getting their funds back or transferred?

I spoke to Customer service again today and was told "We’re aware that some Faster Funds Withdrawals initiated between 10:05 PM BST on 12 May and 5:20 AM BST on 13 May remain in processing state at our end"

That is will be atleast another 48+ hours before there is a solution. Apparently they can't cancel the transaction and even once the issue is resolved it will not go to our banks, it will be reversed back into our paypal accounts.

Login to Me Too

Sami1989
Contributor
Contributor

I think they're just telling us all the same. This is just some of the replies I had today. Not exactly professional responses either.

Once the transactions are reversed, funds will appear in your PayPal account immediately and will be available for withdrawal again to your bank account, if you wish to do so.

its actually an issue currently with the system and many of our customers are experiencing this type technical issue

as of today we are still fixing it, but it will be automatically be reversed to your account.

as much as I want to get this issue resolved its al;ready been escalated to our technical team
and they are the one who will fix the issue in the accounts.

for this there is no accurate time but it maybe tomorrow or the next dau
day

I understand that this funds is really urgent and i would also be frustrated but its depend on our technical team now and they are still fixing the isse
issue

since this technical issue occurs without our knowledge and this is not intentional we are doing our best to fix this issue in as fast as we can

as I have mentioned we cannot cancel it and its actually on processing not just pending. thats why we cannot cancel it yet, but once we have fixed it will be coming back to your balance and you can try again to withdraw the money with no husstle
hustle
Login to Me Too

LUJV100
New Community Member
I’ve had same issue . Transferred 12th been pending since . No sign of my hard earned money yet . It’s sooooo frustrating waiting for it . Have you got yours yet ? Constantly checking but just says “pending “
Login to Me Too

insas
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
The only help I can give you if what I received on Twitter. PayPal Support Hi there, thanks for sharing the screenshot. I'm sorry to hear that the withdrawal is pending. There is an ongoing issue and our concerned team is working to fix the issue on priority. Thank you for your understanding and patience. ^JO
Login to Me Too

Sami1989
Contributor
Contributor

I also withdrew on the 12th and it's stuck on pending. After 2 days of trying I've finally had a response

I appreciate you letting me know about this.
I know how important this is for you to access your funds.
I carefully checked my records and I see that your withdrawal is still on processing, because of technical issue.
I already forwarded your account to tour Technical Department to fix the issue as soon as possible and we will get back to you once it gets resolved.
Rest assured that this will be taken care of.

I asked about a time frame and was told

Upon checking, there is no time-frame yet.
What I can assure you is you will receive an update from us, as soon as possible once it the issue gets resolved.
Login to Me Too

Sami1989
Contributor
Contributor

The first part was at 12.51pm, then the 2nd response at 2.16pm. Seems they're just telling everyone similar responses.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.