Pending Payment and money missing from bank account

returnofwolfy
Contributor
Contributor

I recently tried to transfer £30 from my bank account to my paypal and even though i was familiar with the length of time it takes to go in my bank account didnt have the funds but paypal took the 30 and it isn't appearing in my paypal and it hasnt been transferred back into my bank. I'm sick of automated replies etc. as a student each penny is important. Money was requested on the 17th, i was told it would be in on 23rd and it is now the 26th July 2018

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@returnofwolfy

ok well its usually 5-7 working days so that would put it at the 26th which is what it says..........HOWEVER...........that date is an estimate as differing banks have differing clearance times but it normally does clear 'around' that date and I would not be surprised if it didn't show up tomorrow.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@returnofwolfy

Sorry you haven't given any time scale as to how long it has actually been so nothing we can do to advise you.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

returnofwolfy
Contributor
Contributor

I requested the money from my account on 17th July 2018 and it said it would be in my account on 23rd July 2018 and it is now the 26th July and i am out £30

Login to Me Too
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@returnofwolfy

ok well its usually 5-7 working days so that would put it at the 26th which is what it says..........HOWEVER...........that date is an estimate as differing banks have differing clearance times but it normally does clear 'around' that date and I would not be surprised if it didn't show up tomorrow.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.