Payment on hold possibly due to swapped addresses

Apex96
New Community Member

Hello,

I am currently in the situation of being unpaid due to the invoice created having the shipper's address listed as the "shipped to" address. When I created the invoice, I added the buyer's address as the "shipped to" address, with my (seller's) address as the shipped from address. It's been 8 days since the package was delivered, as confirmed by the buyer, whom I contacted when it was delivered. However, I have not been paid, as it is still put on hold. On sells I've made since then, I'd been paid, so it's not a matter of waiting 21 days. I am wondering if PayPal is looking at my address as the address to be delivered to, when I am the seller. The items are not being returned to my address, as the buyer is happy with them. Is there any way to resolve this? 

I have provided tracking information with the invoice from USPS that shows it was delivered on the 17th of June. to the buyer's address. If any PayPal representative can help, it would be greatly appreciated. Transaction ID and information on the invoice can be provided upon request. Thanks

@

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Intars

Hi @Apex96,

Welcome to the community forum and thanks for posting.
Your question is very account specific and we would be unable to tell you why this has happened over a public forum. I would suggest contacting us via Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/PayPal/, Twitter - @AskPayPal, email, or phone and we would be happy to advise.
Intars

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.