PayPal Money was transferred successfully to account ..BOA says that PayPal sent a reversal?

headhunters
New Community Member

So we setup BOA to transfer some money ($650 )and the account was verified and everything was good to go 

Proceeded with transfer it showed up in BOA and everything seemed fine. Now a few days later BOA shows a reversal request and claims PayPal initiated it .PayPal says it did not do anything like that and there is nothing in my account for claims or issues at all nothing to be found and Boa will not even investigate the issue or open a case they say the deposit number and reversal number are the same ?   So no one has any idea where the money is now ?.

How the heck does money just evaporate and no one can help figure out what happened ?

There is no issues at all in my Paypal that has been checked many many times

BOA wont even let me open a case they claim Paypal took it back (round and round I go )

So am i just suppose to let $650 just disappear?

Anyone ever had this issue before ?

It not a real large amount but it does pay the rent 

What can i do ? This to me was a transaction between Paypal and Boa they worked with each other and lost my money 

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Ejezzy9
Contributor
Contributor
Yes my accoun[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]
Login to Me Too

Reedfella
Contributor
Contributor
Had the exact same thing happen to me last night. My bank shows that they had the “Deposit Adjustment” before i even got the deposit. They basically were waiting to release the funds to themselves. I’m **bleep** because they don’t know what to do
Login to Me Too

Ryanzma22
Contributor
Contributor
Do either of you have the PayPal cash plus debit MasterCard? Do either of you have Coinbase? Do either of you have a judgment or wage garnishment from the past or current?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.