PDMattock

PDMattock
Contributor
Contributor
I have paypal credit of £76 but my paypal balance shows-£15.88 in red.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Michael

Hello, @PDMattock. I can certainly see how having a credit and a negative balance would cause a concern. I hope the following information is helpful.

If the credit you mentioned is reflected in a PayPal Credit account or if it's a voucher or other reward in your PayPal account, that would not offset a negative balance in your PayPal account. A PayPal Credit account, vouchers, etc., are not reflected in your PayPal account balance which shows money that is related to your transactions.

Please log on to your PayPal account and check your Activity and the Resolution Center to see if there's a problem with a transaction. If a payment was disputed and PayPal placed a hold on the money you received, that could cause a negative balance. If a purchase was funded by a bank account but PayPal did not receive money from the bank, that also could cause a negative balance.

If needed, please log on to your PayPal account, click Contact at the bottom of any page and then select the topic that best fits your concern to see options to contact PayPal's Customer Service. You can also send a Private Message via Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/paypaluk) or you could send a DM via Twitter to @AskPayPal.

I hope this is helpful. Thanks for your patience during this time.

Sincerely,

Michael

PayPal_Michael

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.