My money is being held

Temp20240125BT
Contributor
Contributor
Why is my money on hold? I’ve contacted customer service through the chat and it says my money will be held for 21 days but then when I update the tracking info on my activity section it says the money will be ready in one business day. I’ve updated the tracking five times and each time it says the same thing “it will be ready in one business day” but there is still no money?
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Temp20240125BT 

Tracking status has to show "delivered" and PayPal's system has to be able to confirm it with courier, first.

Please read:

https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/what-shipping-couriers-can-i-use-to-get-my-funds-sooner-...

"Upload the tracking number of one of our supported carriers (below) and we'll release the payment within one day of the courier confirming delivery.

Alternatively, if you're shipping the item from the United States, Canada or United Kingdom, then you can purchase and print your label on PayPal and we'll automatically do this for you.

Shipping Carriers:

• DHL Express, DHL Global Mail, UPS, USPS, FedEx, Airborne Express, Asendia, DTDC, Ensenda, Fastway, Globegistics, Ontrac, Purolator, RL Carriers, RRDonelly, Sendle, Startrack"

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Temp20240125BT
Contributor
Contributor
There’s no option for me to submit the tracking numbers. When i go to the invoice and click on the tracking number the USPS page comes up and it shows that they were delivered.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.