I need urgent help - cannot make payment!

MKamst
Contributor
Contributor

Cannot pay an online through Paypal although the service is offered. The problem lies on the Paypal side but there is no support on sundays. I have to make a reservation today. Please help!😞

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@MKamst 

As you have given 0 information on transaction type / site purchasing from / funding source / new problem or account, not even what country you are in then sadly we can't advise.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

MKamst
Contributor
Contributor

You are absolutely right and thank you for answering anyway. I was desperate and after several days of miscommunication and all kinds of problems with Airbnb. As I finally got a confirmation for an appartment, paypal payment didn't work anymore and I freaked out.

Here is what I think did the trick:

First of all my paypal balance is 0,00 which normally is not a problem as I have it connected to my bank account. But somehow it didn't work anymore. I have made several payments (to Airbnb) over the last couple of days of which some where refunded, others not... I presume that this caused some kind of security algorhythm blocking payments. I clicked myself through all possible options and found some payment preferences for automatic and online purchases. I changed the one for online purchases to "bank-account" and voilà! Don't ask me how and why - I was just following my feeling.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.