I Cant Get my Refund?

SeifTamer
Contributor
Contributor

So, The Site ''Skill Share'' Has made me a premium Subscription Without my Permission So I have Asked them for a refund since I haven't used the site .. So they had sent me an email that they issued me a refund .. But its been 11 days wat do I do to Get my money back? because its a lot of money and I need it .. And Paypal keep telling me that the Purchase isn't on ''Buyer Protection'' When skillshare sent me an email that they refunded me and I still don't get my money please Tell me how to get my money .. Thanks for Reading.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Kristina
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hello @SeifTamer ,

I would try and contact the merchant again to understand when they are going to issue your refund. If that doesn't work for you, then you can consider filing a claim (not sure though if it qualifies under Buyer Protection - here's the link to PayPal's Buyer Protection policy: https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/ua/buyer-protection). 

I would also address with the merchant how you ended up getting a premium submission when you didn't consent to one in the first place. It might be worth digging through their terms and conditions to find out how you can complain or take this further. 

I hope you are getting your refund from this merchant soon!

~Kristina 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.