Hello :)

maramsa
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, 

I hope you all doing fine.

I'm trying to connect my visa but it won't work for me! 

although i called my bank and they said the credit card is working perfectly, why PayPal won't accept my card?

Please help 🙂 

thank you

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Cristina

Hi @maramsa,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our Community Help Forum!

I am sorry about your issue. If you've tried to add your card to your PayPal account, but it was declined and you received an error message, it may be because:

- Your card has previously been added to 2 different PayPal accounts. If your card has been added to 2 different PayPal accounts in the past, it cannot be added to a third.
- You entered an incorrect billing address. What to do: Check your card statement to ensure you're entering the correct address.
- You linked your card to your PayPal account, but entered the card security code (CSC) incorrectly 3 times. What to do: Call us. We can help you finish linking your card.
- Your card company did not accept the $1 temporary authorisation charge sent by PayPal when you attempted to add the card. What to do: Call your card issuer to find out why they are rejecting the authorisation from PayPal. After they resolve the issue, try adding your card again.

I hope this helps.

Cristina

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.