Denied unauthorized transaction

Tinkiegrl
New Community Member

I opened a case of unauthorized usage of my paypal account by Playstation! I allowed my grandson to make a purchase of accessories which I have done numerous times. We have been making the purchase and then my grandson takes out my bank info but this time Playstation took out 59.99 which I did not agree to. Paypal said I had an agreement with Playstation which I DO NOT. Now Playstation has $70 of my money which it was suppose to be only 20. I don't understand why paypal is not protecting me! What they are telling me is anyone can take money out and say I have an agreement with them so i'm forced to accept whatever they agree to take out of my account. I need to look for other options and cancel my account with paypal. My problem is that I order online alot and thought PayPal would protect me but this proves they don't! Does anyone have any other recommendations for me? I know I will NOT allow Playstation purchases ever again!!

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.