Debit card linking

Yogesh801
Contributor
Contributor

I'm unable to link my master global international card. It is showing that we couldn't verify that you are the owner. What can I do now?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

edeveloper
Contributor
Contributor

First of all, I want to underline this. Make sure that your 💳 credit card is open to online shopping before you follow the path I will explain in a moment and add your debit card to your paypal account. If your card is closed to online shopping, you need to call your bank and open it for online shopping.

Let's say that your card is open to online shopping and you can shop from online shopping sites that are 3D secure. Then you can add your card to Paypal by following the following path and now you can use your Paypal account unlimitedly.

If you have a Paypal account, sign in to your account. If you do not have a Paypal account, register for Paypal.

If you have a Paypal account open, immediately click the Add or Edit a Credit Card  link under User Profile. (If you have registered for paypal for the first time, you can add your bank card from the card adding section at the registration stage.)

In addition, the name and surname you are a member of paypal must match with the name and surname of the 💳  credit card or debit card.

___
CEO @ CreditCard.Run & CCG.Money
___
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.