Cannot withdraw money

GeoffC1
Contributor
Contributor

I have sold some items on ebay and and the money was sent to PayPal. It is showing as available but on trying to transfer it to my visa debit card there was a message that my bank may not yet be allowing transfers. My bank says there should be no problem, and PayPal has already requested and replaced £1 as they seem to do. I tried adding my bank account details but it won't even let me do that. The PayPal text and phone contacts are useless because they only seem to be preprogrammed with certain answers and I can't actually talk to or email an actual person. Any advice? 

Login to Me Too
13 REPLIES 13

badron10
Contributor
Contributor

I have already spoken with the support several times, we agreed that I can withdraw the money after 6 months, now it's been a year and I still got my money, I have all the calls recorded telephone calls which prove that you do not have the same word. I explained well that I did not know that I have to put my real name.

But in this case paypal will keep the money? you have no rights, so I will sue you legally, because I have everything that proves that it is my account: email address, telephone number, address, bank card, bank account ...

Cordialment

Login to Me Too

Jo-Lewis
Contributor
Contributor
Please can I have a contact number for PayPal customer services in th uk. None of the numbers found online work. Having huge problems
Login to Me Too

AishaM
Contributor
Contributor

My problem is nearly similar. I have some money in my PayPal account but cannot transfer, purchase with it or withdraw using Equity account or Mpesa. I have tried to contact support through emails, chats and even calls, but I am unsuccessful. There are instances when the support staff responded to my chats but offered contradictory information, I wonder whether they are in the same department or company. My issue still persists, no notification regarding the reason why the payments/withdrawals cannot go through. It is nearly two weeks now since I first reported the issue and no solution is forthcoming. I am disappointed, demoralized and bitter with the whole experience

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@AishaM 

They offer conflicting and often wrong advice on here as well so don't expect better when you phone, they are just call centre staff reading often from a script.

Check you have met all the requirements to withdraw in the link.

https://www.paypal.com/ke/smarthelp/article/what-is-paypal-mobile-money-service-with-m-pesa-faq3891

https://ke.equitybankgroup.com/paypal/

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.