Can't add bank account

SpiceOfLife
New Community Member

I have an issue with my bank account. It was previously added (to only this one account) but it suddenly disappeared. When I tried to add it again I got the message that it is already linked to too many PayPal accounts (but it is not linked to any other). Has anyone had this problem and found a solution? Does PayPal ever respond to emails? 🙂

Thanks in advance.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@SpiceOfLife 

ok then you may need the help of paypal customer services to re-link it for you.

Paypal European customer services is oddly based near you in Dublin.

Click on the words "Help / Contact" at the bottom of paypals pages and use the phone option in the blue band at the top OR very bottom of page dependent on what country you are in. Scroll down past the list of help questions and click on 'Call us' bottom of that page. Log in and get the code.

OR
have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@SpiceOfLife 

At the time it was removed had you had any recent failed bank transfers or negative balances?

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

SpiceOfLife
New Community Member

Hi, thank you for your fast response!

No, I haven't had any issues with it. I am also not sure when or how it got removed. I only noticed yesterday that it was gone.

Login to Me Too
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@SpiceOfLife 

ok then you may need the help of paypal customer services to re-link it for you.

Paypal European customer services is oddly based near you in Dublin.

Click on the words "Help / Contact" at the bottom of paypals pages and use the phone option in the blue band at the top OR very bottom of page dependent on what country you are in. Scroll down past the list of help questions and click on 'Call us' bottom of that page. Log in and get the code.

OR
have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

SpiceOfLife
New Community Member

I'm not a fan of calling places, but the Facebook tip was a good idea. Thank you for your help. 🙂

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.