Automatic transfer didn't go trough

mmmaya
Contributor
Contributor

I received an email that my automatic transfer was completed, but the funds are still on my paypal account. I don't know if they were returned by my bank or what happened, what should I do? Last month it went without problems. 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Brotherkantu
Contributor
Contributor

I'm using Xoom A PayPal's money transfer service for sending money to my father for the last two years. I send money to only one account every month and never had any problem. When on Oct 31, 2019 a few days age I tried to send money my transaction was canceled. I talk to the representative and was told that some information does not match our records and we cannot tell you what. you can use any other means of transferring money. Further researching and talking to friends I came to know they have the same problem and common factor was that we are sending money to Pakistan and Xoom is an Indian company. This hate for Pakistan should be out of your business and will be a big customer loss to the PayPal. There are other services available who can gladly will take PayPal's business. I personally will stop using PayPal as well and will also prefer to shop Amazon instead of eBay.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.