Adding money to my account

Drxyme
Contributor
Contributor

My TD canada trust bank link doesn't want to function when I try to add money into my paypal account. I am using Silk web browser on amazon fire tablet.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

_Darwin_
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @Drxyme 

I hope all is well. I'm sorry that you are unable to add funds to your PayPal account. You may try some basic troubleshooting steps such as deleting your browser cache and cookies. Also, please make sure that the bank account has been confirmed on your PayPal account. If you need help in confirming your bank, you can check the FAQ below. Please read the reminders as well.

How do I confirm my bank account? 

In addition, adding funds to your PayPal account is not a prerequisite for you to make transactions. If you link a bank account to your PayPal account, money is taken directly from your bank account when you make purchases or send money. Paying with your bank is a quick and easy way to keep track of spending. We’ll send you a receipt every time a payment is made from your account so you can keep track of your transactions.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,

Kudos will be much appreciated

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.