Account Balance Isn't showing up. As in... There's no Word "PayPal Balance" anywhere.

Steelice
Contributor
Contributor

When my girlfriend logged into her Paypal, she can't view her balance. We logged in, not there, clicked on summary, not there, clicked on Wallet, not there. There is literally nothing anywhere that says "Paypal Balance", no balance with a 0, no balance with numbers, no BALANCE. It's driving me crazy, apparently no one has heard of this issue. She's received money, sent money, it shows transactions in the Activity Log. But no BALANCE. Im so frustrated right now there's no information on this ANYWHERE and apparently only like 1-2 people in the world have this issue. She's on a MAC could that possibly be why? Because macs suck? But i wouldnt think that would affect the website. We checked under payment methods as well and... Shocker.... Nothing there!

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

HardyMicrowave
New Community Member

I'm having this problem as well, ever get it solved?

Login to Me Too

Steelice
Contributor
Contributor

Nope still nothing. Are you on a mac by chance? I would try creating a whole new paypal or something, idk

Login to Me Too

jordanmperez14
Contributor
Contributor

Same here on my daughter's account....mine is just fine!  I want to scream!  

We are having an issue with an ebay transaction too....the buyer end shows that we received payment and our end says buyer hasn't paid yet and shows a note that tells us funds will be available on a certain date.  I would think that if Paypal was holding funds, I could at least see them as "unavailable"  UGH!!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.