$1,251

Kodycat2018
Contributor
Contributor

Two weeks ago I logged into my account and I had approximately $1,251 in my account my card ending with <removed>and the above mouth was exactly what I had on my card, but now I get to login to my account and I have a zero balance, which is not good I think it's only prayer for someone here to explain to me what happened to my $1,251 That was supposed to be on my card when I logged in and it's not there I want an explanation and I want my money put back onto my card, I would like to thank you for your support and cooperation oh, because your reality I did not have access to withdrawing any of my money at no ATM machine, because my account was closed, yet my money was there, and now it's not, and I want all of my money put back into my account, Guillermo<removed>. [Removed. Phone #s not permitted] P.S. Please take further Notice, That this is to informed the community that I do have access to my PayPal cash card oh, and no one else has access therefore I would love to know who took my money off of my card

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.