unable to transfer balance to bank, first name last name issue

VYWOON
New Community Member

paypal error.pngpaypal bank confirmed.png

Hi ...

I am unable to transfer my paypal balance to my bank account.

Bank account status is "Confirmed"

My Name - is correct (and I've checked with Paypal).  The issue I believe is  Paypal writes my name as   FIRST NAME LAST NAME.   But my name on my ID / Passport (that is link to the bank) is  LAST NAME FIRST NAME.   I've told Paypal to make the correct amendments and they responded that my name is correct.  I've tried to explain to them again (and still have not heard any reply).

When I add Bank details / Link bank account - I complete all the information.  Except Name - which is written as  FIRST NAME LAST NAME  (instead of  LAST NAME FIRST NAME) - due to paypal system.    After completing the link bank form -  it shows me a status "Confirmed" under bank  (see screenshot).

When I tried to transfer my paypal balance to my bank account - this error occurs - "Sorry, we couldn't confirmed it is you". (see screenshot)

I've contacted paypal help and no response.  I've update and confirmed my identity / ID / Passport -  and its all ok.

Anyone knows anything to sort this problem?

Thanks

VWOON

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.