restore negative balance issues

kwnv
Contributor
Contributor

hi! recenlty I had transfered money from my bank account in order to restore a negative balance. after 3 days my tranfer has been completed and resolved my balance. but also paypal automatically charged my bank account the same day,so i have charged another 80.96euro from paypal and there aren't on my paypal account. what can i do? did i lost these money?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@kwnv 

If you have a failed bank transfer then paypal will continue trying to access funds from your bank account to pay them back again.

If they request the funds before your transfer has completed then x2 transfers will go to your paypal balance.

The first clears the balance and the second will act as a + credit and you can withdraw it again if you want to. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@kwnv 

If you have a failed bank transfer then paypal will continue trying to access funds from your bank account to pay them back again.

If they request the funds before your transfer has completed then x2 transfers will go to your paypal balance.

The first clears the balance and the second will act as a + credit and you can withdraw it again if you want to. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.