#payment section

ManeeshNaik
Contributor
Contributor
Hi there, I am Maneesh naik, I have problem with linking bank account to PayPal. I have tried so many times, but it shows try again later . I have written more than 3,4 emails related this problem but I didn't get solution .so please check my problem.i need solution to link my bank account to PayPal.
Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

LeniZ
Contributor
Contributor
When I linked mine they just had me login into my bank account, and I was able to link it. Is your bank on the list of accepted banks?
Login to Me Too

ManeeshNaik
Contributor
Contributor
Yes, it showed my bank account.
Login to Me Too

LeniZ
Contributor
Contributor
I would just make sure that you are trying to accomplish this on a desktop computer/laptop as sometimes doing it through the phone will cause it to not go through. Or vise versa, if your attempting on a desktop try through the PayPal app. That is how I linked mine, but using the PayPal app and they then had me log into my bank account app that is also on my phone and it was verified. Please make sure you are using the verified PayPal app and not one that may look similar, or that is fraudulent.
Login to Me Too

ManeeshNaik
Contributor
Contributor
I have used the PayPal app from my mobile . while we link the bank account to PayPal, it redirects to the website , after login i had entered the bank account details after click on submit ,it show the notification we can't process please try again.
Login to Me Too

LeniZ
Contributor
Contributor
Verify you are entering the correct information about your bank. If it can not verify it, maybe your banking information isn't accurate. For example I had the same issue because I thought my login ID was different then what it was. Just verify everything is correct, and if it still doesn't work try from a desktop, or if you do not have a desktop, then go on Google chrome on your phone, go to the menu in the top, usually 3 dots, and click where is says show desktop site. That will bring up the desktop site and let you use it as if you were using a computer as well.
Login to Me Too

ManeeshNaik
Contributor
Contributor
Ok I will do as you said, let me try this also.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.