payment on hold

Rohini_108
My payment has been on hold for over a week i have supplied the shipping details and it has been delivered but still my money is on hold. Does anyone know when or if i will ever receive my money?
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kitana78
Contributor
Contributor
It sounds like you've been the victim of a scam. These scammers will send you an email that looks like it's from PayPal stating that the buyer has sent the money, but PayPal has put it on hold until you email back the tracking number for the item you're selling. PayPal does not do that. Never send the item until you receive the money first. PayPal works by letting you know that the buyer is legit, that their account has been verified and that you have received your money. Only after you've logged into your PayPal account and see that you have been paid, should you then send the item you're selling. Also, never send your item to a different address than the buyers address for they can say that they never received the item. I hope this helps. I've been getting a lot of these scams as well.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.