pay pal refuses to let me convert my money

cgimnes
Contributor
Contributor

This is just getting out of hand. I have converted money many times before, suddenly it refuses to let me do this. I have waited days on paypal chat and no one has bothered to respond, I went to paypals facebook page only to be told they have no access to my account. another dead end and waste of my time. Still haven't recieved an answer back on my account. Then I call paypal firstly they didn't accept the last 4 didgets of my bank card number, sayign mjy page isn't updated. So I try to add my RBC and the system sais that my RBC is attached to a maximum amount of accounts!  Hello security alert here, yet pay pal cant help me via phone,  the system message tells me sorry about your luck we can't help you with your problem, then was hung up on.  First things

First why can't I convert Euro to Canadian dollars?

Secondly why is my tangerine not update through paypals site?

Thirdly why is paypal saying that I cant add my RBC due to a maximum amount of accounts using it?

Anyone can you help, I am almost ready to cry. This is not how paypal should treat their clients. 

C

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.