create a seychelles account but how to withdraw ?

Adamlin1024
New Community Member

Hello ~ We are from Taiwan and we planning to set up an offshore company in Seychelles in the near future and would like to use PayPal as a tool to receive payments from our customers.

However, we have seen a similar question in the community that we are facing, but it seems that they have not been solved yet, so we would like to send a message to confirm and check.
I will place the link below for your reference

Mainly we would like to confirm that if we use Paypal to receive money from our foreign customers and then want to transfer the money to our offshore account in Taiwan (OBU account), we are not sure if this process is possible?

Or do we have to have a local account in Seychelles to transfer the money received from PayPal to a Taiwan account?Thank you very much for your time and sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Adamlin1024 

Paypal is country specific so you have to open a paypal account in the country you reside in and add an address / phone number / bank accounts / cards from within that country.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.