You’ll get your money within 7 days of verification.

SanthoshYedidi
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I have got an Invoice from my client. It showed funds onhold, then it says for faster getting of funds provide the date on which the services were ended. I provided the date and then it says ok you will get your payment in 7 days

You have recently updated your order information. You’ll get your money within 7 days of verification.

Its almost 7 days and till now no payment.

Any solution regarding this

Regards
Santhosh <removed>

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@SanthoshYedidi 

When funds are released.
Normally funds are released when tracking shows delivery of the item to the buyer + 1 day as long as you used one of Paypals approved shipping carriers / Paypal shipping.
If you don't send with tracking then funds are released at 21 days.
If you are selling items to be collected / virtual items / services or where tracking is not used then you can mark the transaction as processed/shipped and the buyer 'may' have the option to confirm receipt of item or service on their Paypal account. IF the buyer agrees to do so and IF the option is available to them funds may be released earlier for you, however that is not guaranteed and you may have to wait the full 21 days.
If its an ebay sale then funds from ebay may be released earlier with positive feedback.

Contact options for Paypal at the moment are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages...

1. Paypal phones are slowly re-opening and increasing in numbers (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out.
Or
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@SanthoshYedidi 

When funds are released.
Normally funds are released when tracking shows delivery of the item to the buyer + 1 day as long as you used one of Paypals approved shipping carriers / Paypal shipping.
If you don't send with tracking then funds are released at 21 days.
If you are selling items to be collected / virtual items / services or where tracking is not used then you can mark the transaction as processed/shipped and the buyer 'may' have the option to confirm receipt of item or service on their Paypal account. IF the buyer agrees to do so and IF the option is available to them funds may be released earlier for you, however that is not guaranteed and you may have to wait the full 21 days.
If its an ebay sale then funds from ebay may be released earlier with positive feedback.

Contact options for Paypal at the moment are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages...

1. Paypal phones are slowly re-opening and increasing in numbers (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out.
Or
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Mjley
Contributor
Contributor
Pls get my money
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.