Withdraw money to credit card error

Jwtiyar89
Contributor
Contributor
Hey I have done too much withdrawal to my credit card from payoal but its been a week i can't withdraw money to my credit card and paypal shows am error " sorry, we are unable to process your request please try again later". my account not limited and no error in my account nor issue. Best Regards
Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Jwtiyar89 

As you have not added your country to your community profile or said in your post then we can't help at the moment (Paypal varies a lot country to country).

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Jwtiyar89
Contributor
Contributor
My country is UAE
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Cristina

Hi @Jwtiyar89,

Thanks for sharing this information. 

To provide one of the safest online payment methods we review every payment before it's approved. Occasionally, we may block the use of a particular card, a bank account or your balance if there may be a higher-than-normal level of risk associated with the transaction. This is similar to the way your bank or credit card issuer approves transactions. Here are some things that you can do that may help. Please ensure that you are making your payment from your country of residence. If possible attempt to complete the payment from your home computer or the computer you most frequently use to access your PayPal account. In addition, allow our systems 48 hours to clear any potential flags that might have tied up to your PayPal account or the card you are trying to add and you should be able to add then. 

I hope this helps.

Cristina

Login to Me Too

Jwtiyar89
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks for the reply This is not the first time doing withdraw to my credit card every time worked perfectly. i left the account for about 5 days still can't process it, the computer and mobile are the same devices but formatted them before a month. I don't know what to do i did every single way to fix still no hope.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Cristina

I understand that, @Jwtiyar89.

Please try contacting customer service by phone by clicking Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website and then Call us, or reach out by PM on Facebook or DM on Twitter. 

Cristina

Login to Me Too

Jwtiyar89
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you but i contacted you in every way your answer is same which is to wait 48 hours to cool down the system and waited two time one 5 days and 3 days and didn't work. I emailed service center 3 times no answer till, contacted fb and twitter and phone also same answer same procedure.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.