When and where will I receive my deposits to confirm my Desjardins Bank Account, I am in Canada.

naklxx
New Community Member
I've experienced not receiving my deposits at all, so I want confirmation as to in how many days will I receive it, and where I'm supposed to see it. My bank is Desjardins. I have tried calling paypal, but they hung up on me twice, after 5 minutes of silence.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @naklxx,

Welcome to the PayPal Community Forum and thank you for the post!

I understand your concern about confirming your bank account. In general, if you have successfully added your bank account, you'll be prompted to confirm your bank account and within 3-5 business days, review your bank statement to find 2 small deposits that will be sent to your bank account. Here's the link to confirm your bank account. If it's been many days but still haven't received the deposits, I would recommend you remove the bank account and re-add it again. If you face any issues during the process or need any help, please reach out to our customer support team so via the available contact options on our website.

I hope this helps,

Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.