We can't complete this right now

Emina11
Contributor
Contributor

Sorry about the bad English grammar,
Hi, today I got a new Visa Electron card and today I have on a card in the bank put $6 and I took a card, there is a problem when I try to connect a Visa card with PayPal comes to me a problem that reads > We can't complete this right now
If anyone has an answer please.

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

NataBazilenco
Contributor
Contributor

I have some problem, when try add my Mastercard: we cannot complete this right now

Login to Me Too

Emina11
Contributor
Contributor
I fix this problem, Go to bank and set 10$ in card and card is unlock for paypal.
Login to Me Too

NataBazilenco
Contributor
Contributor

Not work for me. Still error.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Cristina

Hi NataBazilenco,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our Community Help Forum!

I am sorry about your issue. If you are unable to add your card this may happen for multiple reasons such as your card has been already added to another account, your country is not enabled to add a card, your account has been limited, etc.

Please contact us by clicking 'Help & Contact' at the bottom of the PayPal homepage so that we can look into this further. You may reach out to us on Facebook or Twitter.

I hope this helps.

Cristina

Login to Me Too

NataBazilenco
Contributor
Contributor

I sent a message to you on Facebook PayPal

Login to Me Too

Jenlog
New Community Member

I have the same problem. How can I solve it ?

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Jenlog 

As you have not added your country to your community profile or said in your post then we can't help (Paypal varies a lot country to country).

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.