Transferring Money from bank account to Paypal

percy1nz
Contributor
Contributor

I'm looking for some assistance to transfer money from our bank account to Paypal. We have two bank accounts and a credit card which are linked to Paypal. However when accessing the transfer function we can only send funds from Paypal to our linked bank accounts, not the other way around.

We have a notification that our usage requires us to identify ourselves which may be a limitation on our account. However upon clicking the dashboard link at the bottom of the notification all options are ticked and I see a success message stating all information is provided and our account is back to normal.

Customer Service has been contacted but are well over the 24-hour response period and reading other queries we'll be fortunate to receive a response so I'm hopeful someone in the community may have a resolution. We are located in New Zealand.

Login to Me Too
10 REPLIES 10

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@percy1nz 

@PamandSam 

Unfortunately its not available in some countries as per link.

https://www.paypal.com/nz/smarthelp/article/how-do-i-add-money-to-my-paypal-account-from-my-confirme...

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.